In October we celebrated Good Food Month by sitting down with the certification providers that make Good Food Month good.
Hear from Fairtrade America, Marine Stewardship Council, and The Non-GMO Project on what Good Food Month is all about and how these amazing organizations are teaming up to make a better future. You’ll also learn why their third-party certifications are important, how to achieve their labels to add credibility to your sustainability product claims, and when to use certifications to increase sales and connections with your customers.
What you will learn:
- Overview on Fairtrade America, Marine Stewardship Council, and The Non-GMO Project
- Where to find sustainability certification labels
- Why consumers and retailers choose sustainability labels
- When to leverage your certifications on and off RangeMe
- Mary Linnell-Simmons, Director of Marketing & External Relations at Fairtrade America
- Hans Eisenbeis, Director of Marketing and Communications at The Non-GMO Project
- Jackie Marks, Senior Public Relations Manager at Marine Stewardship Council