Watch our panel discussion featuring top retail leaders as they delve into the current state of sustainability in retail and where it’s headed. Learn about innovative practices, challenges, and opportunities driving sustainability and how retailers are working to reduce their impact on the environment.
This is a must-watch discussion for anyone looking to stay ahead of the curve in sustainable retail!
What you’ll learn:
- Actionable steps and innovations to implement in your own retail strategy
- Defining scope 3 emissions and what retailers are doing to combat them
- How suppliers can deliver sustainable product assortments to retailers
- The importance of the circular economy
Who you’ll hear from:
- Tom Szaky - CEO at TerraCycle (Moderator)
- Erik Petrovskis - Director of Environmental Compliance & Sustainability, Meijer
- Lisa Zwack - Head of Sustainability, Kroger
- Steven Jennings - Stakeholder Relations & Brand Lead, Health & Sustainability, Ahold Delhaize USA
- Ame Igharo - Senior Director of Sustainability Strategy, ULTA