In the United States, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders have the highest rate of business ownership among all minority-owned businesses!
We’re honored to have featured five Asian American and Pacific Islander entrepreneurs who shared their stories and insights on launching and operating successful brands in the consumer packaged goods industry during a live panel discussion. Watch the replay to hear about obstacles and opportunities for running a blooming business.
What you’ll learn:
- Why entrepreneurship in the AAPI community is important
- Overcoming challenges as a minority-owned business
- Advice for Asian-Americans on navigating the CPG industry
- Resources and tools that helped you launch your business
Who you’ll hear from:
- Taufeek Shah, CEO & Founder, Lola’s Fine Hot Sauces
- Lauren Jin, Founder, CLĒ Cosmetics
- Michael Pan, CEO & Founder, Pan’s Mushroom Jerky
- Rochelle Currie, Founder, Nila Botanics
- Dr. Zonram Liao, CEO & Founder, Wellnergy Pets