Cookie Notice & Policy
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
2. WHY ARE THESE COOKIES USED?
We use both session cookies (which exist only until you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which exist for a longer, specified period of time). The type of cookies used on this website can generally be put into four categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functional & Targeting.Strictly Necessary
Some of the cookies on our website are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
Our website may use such cookies for:
- remembering information that you fill in on the various pages when paying or ordering so that you don't have to fill in all your details repeatedly
- passing on information from one page to the next
- storing preferences
- storing settings for optimal video display, such as buffer size and your screen's resolution details
- reading your browser settings so that we can display our website optimally on your screen
- locating misuse of our website and services
- loading the website evenly so that it remains accessible
- offering the option of storing your login status so that you don't have to enter login details every time
- making it possible to place a reaction on our website
- optimizing our website in real time depending on how you use the website
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies. Information collected by these cookies will be transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the USA in accordance with its privacy practices. For further information of Google’s privacy practices and how this applies to Google analytics, please visit:
Our website may use analytics cookies for:
- keeping track of the number of visitors to our web pages
- keeping track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our web pages
- determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages on our website
- assessing which parts of our site need to be improved
- optimizing the website
- customer support
- requesting your feedback on specific parts of our website
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality, personalization, as well as, customer support. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
The table below sets forth the cookies we use. Please visit the relevant third-party website for further information.
|RangeMe||These cookies are essential to the functionality of our site. They allow you to navigate our site, log-in, set preferences and use the application.|
|Stripe||Stripe is used for payment processing and fraud detection.|
|New Relic||New Relic is used for application performance monitoring.|
|Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics are used to gather information to help us understand interactions on our websites and refine the user experience.|
|Heap Analytics||Heap Analytics is used to gather information to help us understand interactions on our websites and refine the user experience.|
|Autopilot||Autopilot is used for newsletters, marketing emails, in-product campaigns & customizing the user experience and journey.|
|Sentry||Sentry.io service is used for tracking application events and errors.|
|FullStory||FullStory service is used to troubleshoot user issues & help improve user experience.|
|Zendesk||The Zendesk service is used to provide our help center and customer support.|
|Google Ads||Google Ads is used for advertising, marketing and remarketing purposes.|
|Bing||Bing is used for advertising, marketing and remarketing purposes.|
|Facebook is used for advertising, marketing and remarketing purposes.|
|LinkedIn is used for advertising, marketing and remarketing purposes.|
|Rakuten||Rakuten is a tool used for remarketing purposes.|
3. HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
You can manage your cookie privacy preferences on RangeMe by clicking .
4. UPDATES AND CONTACTING US
This notice has been developed with the recognition that internet technologies are rapidly evolving. This policy is subject to change and any such changes will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.