1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
2. WHY ARE THESE COOKIES USED?
We use both session cookies (which exist only until you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which exist for a longer, specified period of time). The type of cookies used on this website can generally be put into three categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance and Functionality.Strictly Necessary
Some of the cookies on our website are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
Our website may use such cookies for:
- remembering information that you fill in on the various pages when paying or ordering so that you don't have to fill in all your details repeatedly
- passing on information from one page to the next
- storing preferences
- storing settings for optimal video display, such as buffer size and your screen's resolution details
- reading your browser settings so that we can display our website optimally on your screen
- locating misuse of our website and services
- loading the website evenly so that it remains accessible
- offering the option of storing your login status so that you don't have to enter login details every time
- making it possible to place a reaction on our website
- optimizing our website in real time depending on how you use the website
Some of the cookies on our website collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies. Information collected by these cookies will be transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the USA in accordance with its privacy practices. For further information of Google’s privacy practices and how this applies to Google analytics, please visit:
Our website may use analytics cookies for:
- keeping track of the number of visitors to our web pages
- keeping track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our web pages
- determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages on our website
- assessing which parts of our site need to be improved
- optimizing the website
- customer support
- requesting your feedback on specific parts of our website
These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features, as well as, customer support.
The table below sets forth the cookies we use. Please visit the relevant third-party website for further information.
|RangeMe||These cookies are essential to the functionality of our site. They allow you to navigate our site, log-in, set preferences and use the application.|
|Stripe||Stripe is used for payment processing and fraud detection.|
|New Relic||New Relic is used for application performance monitoring.|
|Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics are used to gather information to help us understand interactions on our websites and refine the user experience.|
|Heap Analytics||Heap Analytics is used to gather information to help us understand interactions on our websites and refine the user experience.|
|Autopilot||Autopilot is used for newsletters, marketing emails, in-product campaigns & customizing the user experience and journey.|
|Sentry||Sentry.io service is used for tracking application events and errors.|
|FullStory||FullStory service is used to troubleshoot user issues & help improve user experience.|
|Zendesk||The Zendesk service is used to provide our help center and customer support.|
|Google Ads||Google Ads is used for advertising, marketing and remarketing purposes.|
|Bing||Bing is used for advertising, marketing and remarketing purposes.|
|Adroll||AdRoll is a tool used for remarketing purposes.|
3. HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or any other website, you maybe able to do this through your browser settings. The “Help” function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org which contain comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your user manual.
You may accept all, or certain, cookies. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the website.
We may also use Flash cookies on the website. Flash cookies may be removed by managing your Flash Player settings. Depending on the version of the browser and media player you use, you may be able to manage Flash cookies with your browser. You may manage Flash cookies by visiting Adobe’s website . Please be aware that restricting the use of Flash cookies may affect the features available to you.
4. UPDATES AND CONTACTING US
This notice has been developed with the recognition that internet technologies are rapidly evolving. This policy is subject to change and any such changes will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.